[JPL] About the Mcbride-Allen project

Mike Stratton dreamtrane at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:40:32 EDT 2009

I agree with Cory on how excellent this album is. I got a chance to preview
it on air with Carl Allen on the phone. He hadn't heard the finished project
yet. Rodney Whitaker was in the studio and was describing the art work for
him on air. It was hilarious.
By the way - I just listened to Cory Weeds' new album this a.m. Great hard
bop that I'll feature next week on the show.

Mike Stratton
Vinyl Side of Midnight
WLNZ
790 W. Lake Lansing Rd.