[JPL] About the Mcbride-Allen project

cory at cellarjazz.com cory at cellarjazz.com
Mon Jul 20 14:11:00 EDT 2009

Thanks for the kind words about my album.  The response has frankly
been overwhelming and I am flattered that its getting nice reviews and
lots of play.  The artwork is something I was a bit nervous about but
when you have a last name like Weeds I think you really have play it
up and have some fun with it.  My next record cover is going to be
classic!