[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 07-20-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Jul 20 16:10:56 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 07-20-09

Theme

  BREAK

Frank Sinatra w/ Count Basie Orchestra - Fly Me To The Moon (In other
Words) - Sinatra At The Sands (Reprise)
Billie Holiday - I Wished On The Moon - Classic Jazz Archive (Membran)
Tony Bennett - What A Little Moonlight Can Do - On Holiday (Columbia)
Billie Holiday - Blue Moon - Jazz Masters 12 (Verve)
Sarah Jane Cion - Walking On The Moon - Summer Night (Naxos Jazz)
John Proulx - Moon And Sand - Moon And Sand (MaxJazz)

  BREAK

Charlie Haden - Moonlight Serenade - The Best Of Quartet West (Verve)
Scott Hamilton - East Of The Sun (And West Of The Moon) - East Of The
Sun (Concord)
Pharoah Sanders - Polka Dots And Moonbeams - Oh Lord, Let Me Do No
Wrong (Doctor Jazz)
Chet Baker - Oh, You Crazy Moon - The Best Thing For You (A&M)
Sun Ra - Love In Outer Space - Somewhere Else (Rounder)
Gary Burton - Moonchild/In Your Quiet Place - Alone At Last (32 Jazz)
Jane Monheit - Moon River - Surrender (Concord)
Moondog - Bird's Lament - Sax Pax For A Sax (Atlantic)
Mel Torme - Stairway To The Stars - An Evening With Mel Torme (Concord)

  BREAK

Thomas Marriott - Summer Night - Both Sides Of The Fence (Origin)
Metheny Mehldau Quartet - Secret Beach - Metheny Mehldau Quartet
(Nonesuch)
Derrick Gardner & The Jazz Prophets +2 - Autumn In New York - Echoes Of
Ethnicity (OwlStudios) [C]
Derrick Gardner & The Jazz Prophets +2 - Crystal Stairs - Echoes Of
Ethnicity (OwlStudios) [C]
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Manteca - I'm BeBoppin' Too
(HalfNote) [C]
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - Birk's Works - I'm BeBoppin' Too
(HalfNote) [C]
Dominick Farinacci - Libertango - Lovers, Tales & Dances (KOCH)
Grace Kelly - Happy Theme Song - Mood Changes (Pazz Productions) [C]

  BREAK

Gary Smulyan - We'll Be Together Again - High Noon: The Jazz Soul Of
Frankie Laine (Reservoir)