[JPL] PLAYLIST WBGU CMJ Top 10+adds

Mark Zaborney mzaborney at wcnet.org
Mon Jul 20 20:57:47 EDT 2009

Bowling Green State University
WBGU, 88.1FM
120 West Hall
Bowling Green OH 43403-0235
419-352-2266, 419-372-8657
wbgufm.com
Mark Zaborney, jazz director

WBGU's CMJ Jazz Top 10, July 20, 2009

DGillespie All-Star Big Band	I'm BeBoppin Too	HalfNote
Bob Albanese Trio	One Way/Detour		zoho
Rented Mule		X			rentedmulejazz
Bobby Broom		Plays For Monk		Origin
Hilary Kole		Haunted Heart		JustinTime
Melody Gardot		My One & Only Thrill	Verve
Towner Galaher		Courageous Hearts	townergalahermusic
Burgstaller Martignon 4		Mozart's Blue Dreams	Summit
Thomas Marriott		Flexicon		Origin
Rondi Charleston	In My Life		Emmamuse

...the next 10

Justin Vasquez		Triptych
Diane Hubka		I Like It Here		SSJ
Kevin Hays Trio		You've Got A Friend	JazzEyes
Luciana Souza		Tide			Verve
Joel Harrison		Urban Myths		High Note
Burton/Metheny/Swallow/Sanchez	Quartet Live	Concord Jazz
Kermit Ruffins		Livin A Treme Life	Basin St
Ernestine Anderson	A Song For You		High Note
Richie Goods/Nuclear Fusion	Live at Zinc Bar		RichMan
Sean Jones		Search Within		Mack Ave

Adds

Scotty Barnhart		Say It Plain		Unity
Bill Anschell/Brent Jensen	We Couldn't Agree More		Origin
Cory Weeds Quintet	Everything's Coming Up Weeds		Cellar Live
NGlenn Davis Quintet	Come Right In		Jazzed Media
Elli Fordyce		Sings Songs Spun of Gold		FordyceMusic
Bill Banfield Band	Spring Forward		innova
Harry Skoler		Two Ones		Soliloquy
Hailey Niswanger	Confeddie		Hailey Niswanger
Oster-Welker Jazz Alliance	Shining Hour	Jazzed Media
Tigran Hamasyan		Red Hail		Plus Loin Music
Steve Lehman Octet	Travail, Transformation, Flow		pi
Nicole Mitchell		Renegades		Delmark
Sophie Milman		Take Love Easy		Linus
Paul Gormley 		Our Delight		Talking Dog Music
Akiko Tsuruga		Oriental Express	18th&Vine
Mark Rapp		Token Tales		Paved Earth Music
Jennifer Lee		Quiet Joy		SBE Records
Dave Glenn		National Pastime	Origin
Jim Ketch		Next Set		Summit
Rod McGaha		A Gentle Man
Cynthia Scott		Dream For One Bright World		Ttocs
Art Lillard		It's Time		Summit
Kyle Eastwood		Metropolitain		Rendevous-Candid
Shaynee Rainbolt	Charmed Life		shayneerainbolt.com
Dave Siebels		w/GG's Big Phat Band	PBGL
Cooper & Johnson	Common Journey
Jesse Jones 		The So Then Collection	LP&J Music
Canadian Brass		Swing That Music	Opening Day
JaLaLa			That Old Mercer Magic	Dare
Freddie Hubbard		Without A Song		Blue Note
EHarris/EMarsalis	Homecoming		ELM
Kenny Burrell		Prime			High Note