[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org - taint town live 07-20-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:00:30 EDT 2009

taint town live 07-20-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
thursday, friday, saturday night midnight-3am

9pm*
Steve Kuhn Trio w/Joe Lovano, I Want To Talk About You (Mostly Coltrane)
2009
Billy Eckstine w/Bobby Tucker, Barney Kessel, Red Callender, Lee Young,
Tenderly (Voices) 1952
Sergio Salvatore & Christos Rafalides, Fly Me To The Moon (Dark Sand) 2009
Jackie Ryan, I Haven't Got Anything Better To Do (Doozy) 2009
Kevin Deitz, I Forgot About You (Skylines) 2009
Gerald Clayton, Boogablues (two-shade) 2009
Louis Sclavis, title (Lost On The Way) 2009
Nicole Mitchell's Black Earth Strings, Crosscurrents (Renegades) 2009
Wadada Leo Smith & Jack DeJohnette, Ed Blackwell: The Blue Mountain Sun
Drummer (America) 2009

10pm
Yusef Lateef, Number 7 (Live at Pep's) 1965
Dave Douglas, The View from Blue Mountain (Spirit Moves) 2009
Joey Calderazzo, Catania () 2002
Chad McCullough, Blackbird (dark wood, dark water) 2009
Ted Nash, The Cubist (In The Loop) 2008)
Charles Mingus, Pussy Cat Dues (Mingus Ah Um) 1959
Beat Daddys, She's All That (Delta Vision) 2001
Fast 'N' Bulbous, Dropout Boogie (Waxed Oop) 2009
Ethnic Heritage Ensemble, Kari (Mama's House Live) 2009

11pm
Brad Mehldau Trio, Moon River The Art Of The Trio, Vol. 2: Live At The
Village Vanguard) 1998
Michael Musillami Trio + 3,  (from seeds) 2009
Matt Wilson Quartet, Two Bass Hit (That's Gonna Leave a Mark) 2009
Tamir Handelman, Tiger's Lair (Playground) 2008
Ralph Bowen, Canary Drums (dedicated) 2009
Bobby Broom, Evidence (...plays for Monk) 2009
Carl Maguire's Floriculture, Sex Cog (Sided Silver Solid) 2009

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126