[JPL] Sound Exchange

Hudson, B.H. bhhudson at NCCU.EDU
Tue Jul 21 10:47:51 EDT 2009

hope everyone has had a chance to attend the webinar to learn about new reporting requirements for music stations and programs that satisfy the CPB/Sound Exchange contract. this is going to be a daunting task if you decide not to use Public Interactive software. I attended yesterday and it is going to require a lot of time and effort from us here at WNCU.

In the long run, looks like many musicians will finally be paid the royalties they deserve if we all report what we play.

BH Hudson