[JPL] Playlist WGBH pm - mid. 7/20

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 13:02:31 EDT 2009

Monday, July 20, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight  Early Chick Corea

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Chick Corea: Matrix, Now He Sings Now He Sobs (Blue Note 90055)

8:14pm
Chick Corea: Windows, Music Forever (GRP 5819)

8:21pm
Chick Corea: Humpty Dumpty, Mad Hatter (Verve 314519799)

8:33pm
Chick Corea: Reverie, The Leprechan (Verve 314519798)

8:35pm
Chick Corea: Crystal Silence, Return To Forever (ECM 811978)

8:44pm
Chick Corea: Quartet No. 2 Pt 1, Three Quartets (Stretch 1103)

8:52pm
Chick Corea: Pannonica, The Best Of Chick Corea (Blue Note 89282)

9:00pm
Chick Corea: Bouquet, An Evening With Chick Corea & Herbie Hancock
(Polydor 835680)

9:22pm
Herbie Hancock/Chick Corea: Maiden Voyage, A Jazz Collection
(Columbia/Legacy 46885)

9:39pm
Return To Forever: No Mystery, No Mystery (Polydor 827149)

9:45pm
Chick Corea: Spanish Fantasy Pt 1- 4, My Spanish Heart (Polydor 825657)

10:08pm
Chick Corea: Nefertiti, A.R.C. (ECM 1009)

10:17pm
Chick Corea: Quartet No. 2 Pt 2, Three Quartets (Stretch 1103)

10:29pm
Chick Corea: Now He Sings Now He Sobs, Now He Sings Now He Sobs (Blue
Note 90055)

10:40pm
Chick Corea & Gary Burton: What Game Shall We Play Today, Crystal
Silence (ECM 1024)

10:44pm
Chick Corea and Return To Forever: Spain, Light As A Feather (Verve
314557115)

10:54pm
Return To Forever: The Romantic Warrior, Romantic Warrior (Columbia 46109)

11:08pm
Chick Corea: Litha, Music Forever And Beyond (GRP 9819)

11:25pm
Chick Corea: Lenore, The Leprechan (Verve 314519798)

11:28pm
Chick Corea: Beautiful Love, Music Forever And Beyond (GRP 9819)

11:34pm
Chick Corea: Love Castle/The Gardens/Day Danse, My Spanish Heart
(Polydor 825657)

11:49pm
Chick Corea & Gary Burton: Crystal Silence, Crystal Silence (ECM 1024)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston