[JPL] Fresh Air Spot - Montreal Jazz Fest

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 16:04:59 EDT 2009

I did not hear the story; I hope that many members of JPL will write to
Terry Gross and/or NPR management with these sentiments. It's not just that it
 hurts the music, it's a journalistic shortcoming that comes from either
ignorance or indifference. Who did the story? Someone who should have known
better?

Ed

In a message dated 7/21/2009 4:02:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,