[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 07-21-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Jul 21 17:34:32 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 07-21-09

Theme

The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Jump For Joy - Newport 1958 (Columbia)
The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Perdido - Newport 1958 (Columbia)

  BREAK

The Miles Davis Quintet - In Your Own Sweet Way - The Legendary
Prestige Quintet Sessions (Prestige)
Joey DeFrancesco - Strollin' - Finger Poppin' (Doodlin')
The Stanley Clarke Trio - Solar - Jazz In The Garden (Heads Up) [C]
Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis/Buddy Tate/Coleman Hawkins/Arnett Cobb - Very
Saxy - The Very Best Of Prestige Records (Prestige)
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Band - One Bass Hit - I'm BeBoppin' Too
(HalfNote) [C]
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Band - Tin Tin Deo - I'm BeBoppin' Too
(HalfNote) [C]
Thomas Marriott - Masqualero - Flexicon (Origin)
John Stowell - Everything I Love - Solitary Tales (Origin)
Eden Atwood - Gentle Rain - No One Ever Tells You (Concord)

  BREAK

The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Summer Song - For Iola (Concord)
Gary Burton/Pat Metheny/Steve Swallow/Antonio Sanchez - B And G
(Midwestern Night's Dream) - Quartet Live (Concord) [C]
Antonio Hart - Don't You Know I Care - Don't You Know I Care
(RCA/Novus)
John Coltrane - Too Young To Go Steady - Ballads (Impulse)
Allen Toussaint - Day Dream - The Bright Mississippi (Nonesuch) [C]
The Kevin Hays Trio - Nothing Like You - You've got A Friend (Jazzeyes)
[C]
Ada Rovatti - The Man On The Moon - Airbop (Apria)
Dave Glenn - national Pastime - National Pastime (Origin) [C][a]
Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra - Well, Git It! - Yes, Indeed
(RCA/Bluebird)
Gary Smulyan - We'll Be Together Again - High Noon: The Jazz Soul Of
Frankie Laine (Reservoir)

  BREAK