[JPL] Pod Casting

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 22 11:37:18 EDT 2009

I would be surprised if this was legal for a person to listen on demand
to a Stream you have posted for time shift listening.  That would really
in effect not be different than podcasting and once the stream is
downloaded the presenter and the artist have no control with how or
where the downloader use or distribute the downloaded stream.

I have been wrong many times in the past and hope others will weigh in
on this sticky subject.  Actually I HOPE I am wrong.
ALOHA
TOM