[JPL] Pod Casting

Shaunna Morrison Machosky morrison at wduq.org
Wed Jul 22 12:01:56 EDT 2009

Part of the "Web Site Performances" definition in the agreement
includes "...the retransmission of a Covered Entity's over-the-air
terrestrial radio programming..."

With that in mind, time-shifting & streaming your program should be
fine. When in doubt, you might want to check with PublicInteractive.
They have been good at getting back to questions, of which there are
many.

-sm