[JPL] Pod Casting

Hudson, B.H. bhhudson at NCCU.EDU
Wed Jul 22 12:06:59 EDT 2009

Public Interactive:
http://www.publicinteractive.com/
info on webinars, what is and isn't legal, etc. is here.

As Shaunna has warned us all, be sure to sign up and register so you are covered under the agreement.
BH

-----Original Message-----
From: jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com [mailto:jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com] On Behalf Of Harvest Williams
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 11:59 AM
To: jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
Subject: Re: [JPL] Pod Casting

This week's sponsor: Lisa Hilton, "Twilight & Blues"

Ok so streaming is the 3rd part of the process?

Oh I forgot to add that question.  I noticed someone mentioned there was a
Webair about reporting.  Do you know if there will be another or if there is
a podcast of the session.

MM

Distributed by Super D.  www.LisaHiltonMusic.com  Promotion by JazzzDog