[JPL] Pod Casting

Shaunna Morrison Machosky morrison at wduq.org
Wed Jul 22 12:40:33 EDT 2009

As long as we're not breaking the rules on our end, all is well.
There's plenty of digital capture tech out there that is out of our control.
Home-recording cassette decks are out of our control, too :-) I
recently had a listener who recorded a show onto a cassette call me
with a song question. That made me want to go listen to old
mixtapes...