[JPL] Fwd: So Long From Muze

MFA - Jazz Radio Promotion, Publicity & Consulting MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
Wed Jul 22 14:02:18 EDT 2009

From: "Meredith Kahn" <mkahn at muze.com>
Date: 22 July 2009 13:48:33 EDT
To: "Content AcquisitionDepartment" <ContentAcquisitionDepartment at muze.com

Subject: So Long From Muze

If you have not yet been informed, Macrovision acquired the US and UK
operations of Muze in May 2009. Just last week, the company officially
changed its name to ROVI. ROVI owns both AMG and what was formerly
known as Muze. As part of a logical next-step, the data and editorial
operations of AMG and Muze are consolidating.

Wednesday July 29th is the last day that the Content Acquisition Team
in NY (Jeff Kent, Meredith Kahn and Doug Odell) will be available.
Between the three of us we have over 30 years at Muze and are sad to
see the end of an era. We all got into this business for the love of
the Music and to help share it with others. We believe we've
accomplished that and then some.

It's been a pleasure working with all of you for all these years! We
hope to cross paths with you again in the future.
Sincerely,

Jeff Kent (Director, Content Acquisition) jeffreykent at optonline.net wwbtbl at gmail.com
917-405-8256 (Jeff's cell)

Meredith Kahn (Content Acquisition Manager) meredith.kahn at gmail.com

917-647-8342 (Meredith's cell)

Doug Odell (Content Acquisition Manager) douglasjodell at gmail.com

631-796-5836 (Doug's cell)

____________________________________
mfa - mitchell feldman associates
...radio promotion, publicity & consulting for the international jazz
community

2059 Heckle Street
Augusta, GA 30904 / USA
Phone:	(+1) 706.550.0263
MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
www.MitchellFeldmanAssociates.com
www.JazzRadioPromotionAndPublicity.com
SKYPE = birdmonk

Finalist - 2008 JazzWeek Indie Jazz Radio Promoter of The Year

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail