[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org - taint town live 07-22-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 00:05:21 EDT 2009

taint town live 07-22-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
thursday, friday, saturday night midnight-3am

9pm*
Organissimo, Bleeker (Groovadelphia) 2008
Diverse, Vitality (Diverse) 2009
Christian McBride & Inside Straight, The Shade of the Cedar Tree (Kind of
Brown) 2009
Hailey Niswanger, Oliloqui Valley (Confeddie) 2009
Jackie Ryan, My How the Time Goes By (Doozy) 2009
Jeff "Tain" Watts, Brekky with Drecky (Watts) 2009
David Gibson, April in Paris (A Little Something) 2009
Sarah Vaughan w/Clifford Brown, April in Paris (Sarah Vaughan w/Clifford
Brown) 1954
Joe Locke-David Hazeltine Quartet, If It's Magic (Mutual Admiration Society)
2009
Rod McGaha, title (A Gentle Man) 2009

10pm
Steve Kuhn Trio w/Joe Lovano, The Night Has A Thousand Eyes (Mostly
Coltrane) 2009
Angelica Sanchez, Ajo Comino (Mirror Me) 2003
Anni Rossi, The West Coast (Rockwell) 2009
Louis Sclavis, De Charybde en Seylla (Lost on the Way) 2009
Mostly Other People Do The Killing, Drainlick (This Is Our Moosic) 2009
K. Curtis Lyle, Lemon's Brand New Shiny Skyboat Blues (The Collected Poems
of Blind Lemon Jefferson) 2005
The Fully Celebrated, Brothers of Heliopolis (Drunk on the Blood of hte Holy
Ones) 2009
Dave Douglas, Bowie (Spirit Moves) 2009
Luciana Souza, Chuva (Tide) 2009
Etienne Charles, title (Folklore) 2009
Omar Sosa, Gabriel's Trumpet (Across the Divide) 2009

11pm
East West, Comin' Home Baby (East West) 2007
Gilfema, One's Mind's Eye (Gilfema + 2) 2008
Tessa Souter, So Many Stars (Nights of Key Largo) 2008
Giorgio Serci & Roberto Manzin w/Harvie S & Enzo Zirilli, Samba Di Else
(Silver Lining) 2009
Venissa Santi, Embraceable You (Bienvenida) 2009
John Coltrane, I'm Old Fashioned (Blue Train) 1957
Marlene Ver Planck, title (Once There Was A Moon) 2008
Count Basie, Soft As Velvet (Basie Big Band) 1975
Darcy James Argue's Secret Society, Zeno (Infernal Machines) 2009
Fly, Lady B (Sky & Country) 2009
Sam Yahel, Blue Pepper (Hometown)) 2009

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126