[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 7/22/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jul 23 06:18:17 EDT 2009

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday July 22, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Charles Rutherford - Collage - TNT - (Sea Breeze)
*Gerald Clayton - Two-Shade - All Of You - (artistShare)
*Frank Potenza - Old New Borrowed & Blue - (Capri)
*Ross Taggart - Presenting - Never Let Me Go - (Cellar Live)
Stefan Karlsson - Music Box - Smilin' Eyes - (TNC)
*Bobby Broom - Plays For Monk - Lulu's Back In Town - (Origin)
Ahmad Jamal - The Essence - Autumn In New York - (Verve)
*Jackie Ryan - Doozy - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - (artistShare)
9:00pm
*Resonance Big Band - Plays Tribute To Oscar Peterson - Waltzing Is Hip - (Resonance)
Dave Grusin - One of A Kind - Playera - (grp)
Oliver Jones - Have Fingers Will Travel - Late Afternoon Blues - (Justin Time)
Eliane Elias - Fantasia - Milton Nascimento Medley - (Blue Note)
Ernie Watts - Unity - Silver Hollow - (JVC)
Michel Legrand - Michel Plays Legrand - What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life - (Telarc)
Joe Sample - Ashes To Ashes - Phoenix - (Warner Bros.)
*Greta Matassa - I Wanna Be Loved - Would You Believe - (Resonance)
10:00pm
*Dave Siebels - With the Big Phat Band - Eleventh Hour - (PBGL)
*Freddy Hubbard - Without A Song - The Things We Did Last Summer - (Blue Note)
*Red Holloway - Go Red Go! - Deep Purple - (Delmark)
John Hicks Legacy Band - Mind Wine - Naima's Love Song - (Savant)
*Mel Martin - Where The Warm Winds Blow - Blue In Green - (Jazzed Media)
*Otmaro Ruiz - Sojourn - Living Pictures - (Moondo)
11:00pm
Bob Mintzer - Spectrum - Heart Of The Matter - (dmp)
Gerry Niewood - Share My Dream - The Promise - (dmp)
Azymuth - Telecommunications - Last Summer In Rio - (Milestone)
Don Sebesky - Moving Lines - Malaguena - (Signature)
Grover Washington, Jr. - All My Tomorrows - Estate - (Columbia)
Earth Wind & Fire - Best Of - Fantasy - (Columbia)

*Recent release