[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 07-23-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Jul 23 16:10:58 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 07-23-09

Theme

Fred Taylor Trio - Sonnymoon For Two - Live At Cecil's Volume 1
(self-released) [C]
The N. Glenn Davis Quintet w/ special guest Phil Woods - Just A Tadd -
Come Right In (Jazzed Media) [C]
Jim Ketch - Lonnie's Lament - Next Set (Summit) [C]

  BREAK

Bill Banfield Band - Equinox - Spring Forward (Innova) [C][a]
Bobby Broom - Ruby, My Dear - Plays For Monk (Origin) [C]
Kobie Watkins - Congo - Involved (Origin) [C]
Dan Adler - Star Eyes - All Things Familiar (Emdan)
Nancy Wright - When Sunny Gets Blue - Moanin' (Chicken Coup)
Kevin Deitz - Sunny Side Up - Skylines (Origin) [C]
Jane Monheit - Something Cool - The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me
(Concord)
Diana Krall - Bye Bye Blackbird - Public Enemies: Original Motion
Picture Soundtrack (Decca) [C][a]

  BREAK

Rod McGaha - The Look Of Love - A Gentle Man (Nick-E-Nick Music) [C]
Freddie Redd - I'm Gonna Be Happy - Live At The Studio Grill (Triloka)
Freddie Redd - I'll Remember April - Live At The Studio Grill (Triloka)
Kim Richmond Ensemble - You Don't Know What Love Is - Live At Cafe
Metropol (Origin)
Bud Shank - My Funny Valentine - I Told You So (Candid)

  BREAK

Jackie Ryan - Tell Me More And More And Then Some - Doozy (OpenArt)
[C][a]
Annette Sanders / Bob Florence - You Fascinate Me So - You Will Be My
Music (MAMA)

  BREAK

Robert Trowers Quartet - The Joint Is Jumpin' - Point Of View (Concord)