[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 7/23/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jul 24 06:24:20 EDT 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday July 23, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Dizzy Gillespie All-Stars - I'm BeBoppin' Too - Birk's Works - (Half Note)
Ricardo Silveira - Small World - Haven't We Met - (Verve)
*Grant Stewart - Plays Music Of Ellington & Strayhorn - Angelica - (Sharp 9)
*Marshall Vente - Marshall Arts - Endless Intensity - (Chicago Sessions)
Sakésho - We Want You To Say. - One More Touch - (Heads Up)
*Dan Adler - All Things Familiar - Sivan's Samba - (Emdan)
Tom Ranier & Glenn Cashman - Blue In Green - Afortunado - (Primrose Lane)
*Jacques Voyemant - Arrival - Catalina Splash - (Elyria)
9:00pm
George Stone - Piece By Piece - Spring Is Here - (Sea Breeze)
Jimmy Smith - The Master II - Laura - (Blue Note)
Michel Legrand - Michel Plays Legrand - Watch What Happens - (Laser Light)
Chizuko Yoshihiro - Conscious Mind - Tell Me A Bedtime Story - (Verve)
Chicago - The Very Best Of - Make Me Smile - (Chicago)
*Helio Alves - It's Clear - Sweeping The Chimney - (Reservoir)
Emilio Santiago - Millennium - Saigon - (Mercury)
Hiromi Uehara - Another Mind - Truth And Lies - (Telarc)
10:00pm
Jerry Van Rooijen - On The Scene - (Timeless)
      On The Scene
      Big Band Be-Bop
      Because I Love You
      Serenity
*Rick Germanson - Off The Cuff - Autumn In New York - (Owl)
Rob Van Kreeveld - Jazz At The Concertgebouw - Yours Is My Heart Alone - (RN)
*Bill Anschell/Brent Jensen - We Couldn't Agree More - On The Sunny Side Of The Street - (Origin)
Greg Reitan - Some Other Time - Time Remembered - (Sunnyside)
11:00pm
Maynard Ferguson - One More Trip To Birdland - The Vibe - (Concord)
Seán Lyons - Roar Of Lyons - Ask Me Now - (Positone)
Gary Smulyan - High Noon - When You're In Love - (Reservoir)
Christian Jacob - Maynard Ferguson Presents - You Don't Know What Love Is - (Concord)
*Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Speak To My Heart - (Mack Avenue)

*Recent release