[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 7/22

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Jul 24 09:01:15 EDT 2009

Wednesday, July 22, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
McCoy Tyner: Wise One, Remembering John (Enja 6080)

8:19pm
Christian McBride: Brother Mister, Kind Of Brown (Mack Avenue 1047)

8:24pm
Lynne Arriale: Carry On, Nuance (Motema 00022)

8:29pm
David Fathead Newman: Smile, The Blessing (HighNote 7195)

8:40pm
Kenny Burrell: Isabella, Prime (HighNote 7193)

8:48pm
Marc Coutrney Johnson: You Don't Know What Love Is, Dream Of Sunny Days
(Marc Courtney Johnson)

8:57pm
Cal Tjader: Invitation, Latin Kick (Fantasy 642)

9:01pm
Art Lillard's On Time Band: Eleanor's Place, "It's Time" (Summit 521)

Live interview with Rebecca Parris

9:07pm
Rebecca Parris: You Don't Know Me, You Don't Know Me (Saying It With
Jazz 1206)

9:12pm
Rebecca Parris: Lush Life, You Don't Know Me (Saying It With Jazz 1206)

9:29pm
Rebecca Parris/Kenny Hadley: Let's Get Away From It All, A Beautiful
Friendship (Altenburgh 0019)

9:38pm
Rebecca Parris: Lover Man, My Foolish Heart (Koch Koch)

9:52pm
Rebecca Parris: How Insensitive, Live At Chan's (Shira 1002)

10:01pm
Rebecca Parris: Not Like This, Spring (Music Masters 65076)

10:07pm
Jim Rotondi: Brother Ray, Blues For Brother Ray (Posi-Tone 8045)

10:12pm
Hailey Niswanger: Oliloqui Valley, Confeddie (Hailey Niswanger)

10:19pm
Scotty Barnhart: Haley's Passage, Say It Plain (Dig 137)

10:28pm
Stanley Turrentine: Soon I Will Be Done, Dearly Beloved (Blue Note 15363)

10:33pm
Jerry Bergonzi: Out Of Nowhere, Simply Put (Savant 2099)

10:39pm
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band: Manteca, I'm BeBoppin' Too (Half Note
4540)

10:48pm
Jackie Ryan: Doozy, Doozy (OpenArt 07262)

10:52pm
Jesse Jones Jr.: Romans 8, The So Then Collection (LP&J)

10:59pm
Henry Franklin: Under Tanzanian Skies, Home Cookin' (SP 1016)

11:12pm
E. J. Strickland: Abandoned Discovery, In This Day (Strick Muzik 003)

11:18pm
Louis Hayes: Double Rainbow, The Time Keeper (18th & Vine 1058)

11:25pm
Ramm, Moretti, Cunliffe: Goin' Nowhere Fast, Foundations (Foundation Jazz)

11:34pm
Kurt Elling: You Are Too Beautiful, Dedicated To You (Concord 31314)

11:42pm
Mulgrew Miller: Comes Love, Live At Yoshi's Vol 2 (Maxjazz 212)

11:52pm
Sophie Millman: Take Love Easy, Take Love Easy (E1 Entertainment 5115)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston