[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 7/23

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Jul 24 09:04:51 EDT 2009

Thursday, July 23, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Jackie Ryan: With The Wind And The Rain In Your Hair, Doozy (OpenArt 07262)

8:12pm
Gerald Clayton: Casiotone Pothole, Two-Shade (Artistshare 0088)

8:20pm
Jack DeJohnette: Tango African, Music We Are (Kindred Rhythm 1150)

8:30pm
Allen Toussaint: Winin' Boy Blues, The Bright Mississippi (Nonesuch 480380)

8:37pm
Dave Brubeck: You Go To My Head, Time Out (Legacy Edition)
(Columbia/Legacy 53434)

8:46pm
Burton/Metheny/Swallow/Sanchez: B and G (Midwestern Night's Dream),
Quartet Live (Concord 31303)

8:57pm
Jim Rotondi: Makin' Whoopee, Blues For Brother Ray (Posi-Tone 8045)

9:04pm
Derrick Gardner: Autumn In New York, Echoes Of Ethnicity (Owl Studios 00129)

9:13pm
Christian McBride: Uncle James, Kind Of Brown (Mack Avenue 1047)

9:22pm
Rebecca Parris: Willow Weep For Me, Double Rainbow (Shira 1003)

9:27pm
Henry Franklin: Harlem Nocturne, Home Cookin' (SP 1016)

9:32pm
Carl Allen/Rodney Whitaker: Eleanor Rigby, Work To Do (Mack Avenue 1045)

9:43pm
David Fathead Newman: Manha De Carnaval, The Blessing (HighNote 7195)

9:48pm
Lynne Arriale: A Night In Tunisia, Nuance (Motema 00022)

9:54pm
Ramm, Moretti, Cunliffe: Goin' Nowhere Fast, Foundations (Foundation Jazz)

10:03pm
Freddie Hubbard: The Things We Did Last Summer, Without A Song (Blue
Note 36957)

10:14pm
Kurt Elling: You Are Too Beautiful, Dedicated To You (Concord 31314)

10:24pm
Lee Morgan: D's Fink, Volume 2:Sextet (Blue Note 92779)

10:32pm
Charles Mingus: Better Git It In Your Soul, Mingus Ah Um
(Columbia/Legacy 53436)

10:39pm
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band: Tin Tin Deo, I'm BeBoppin' Too (Half
Note 4540)

10:49pm
Eric Mintel: Take Five, 50 Years After (Eric Mintel 0009)

10:54pm
Scotty Barnhart: Con Alma, Say It Plain (Dig 137)

11:03pm
Eddie Palmieri: La Voz del Caribe, Ritmo Caliente (Concord 2180)

11:13pm
Jesse Jones Jr.: It's Better Than Cool, The So Then Collection (LP&J)

11:19pm
One For All: Road To Marostica, Return Of The Lineup (Sharp Nine 1042)

11:30pm
Akiko Tsuruga: Dreamsville, Oriental Express (18th & Vine 1057)

11:35pm
Rick Germanson: Up Jumped Spring, Off The Cuff (Owl Studios 00127)

11:39pm
Joe Lovano: Song For Judi, Folk Art (Blue Note 91528)

11:45pm
Sophie Millman: My One And Only Love, Take Love Easy (E1 Entertainment 5115)

11:50am
Grant Stewart: Tonight I Shall Sleep, Plays The Music Of Duke Ellington
& Billy Strayhorn (Sharp Nine 1044)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.