[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 07-24-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Jul 24 16:18:20 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 07-24-09

Theme

The Horace Silver Quintet - Filthy McNasty - Doin' The Thing: At The
Village Gate (Blue Note)

  BREAK

The Horace Silver Quintet - Doin' The Thing - Doin' The Thing: At The
Village Gate (Blue Note)
Lenore Raphael - For Chet - Class Act (Swingin' Fox Music)
Chet Baker - The Best Thing For You - The Best Thing For You (A&M)
Chet Baker - I'm Getting Sentimental Over You / You've Changed - The
Best Thing For You (A&M)
Paul Meyers - I've Got The World On A String - World On A String (Miles
High) [C]
Paul Meyers - Eyes That Smile - World On A String (Miles High) [C]
Art Lillard's On Time Band - My Cherie Amour - It's Time (Summit) [C]
Art Lillard's On Time Band - In A Sentimental Mood - It's Time (Summit)
[C]
Allen Toussaint - Dear Old Southland - The Bright Mississippi
(Nonesuch) [C]

  BREAK

Larry Slezak - No Worries - No Worries (Tierra Studios) [C]
Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis - Rainy Day Blues - Two Men With The
Blues (Blue Note)
John Stein - Half-Whole Blues - Encounterpoint (Whaling City Sound)
Elvis Costello & Allen Toussaint - Nearer To You - The River In Reverse
(Verve Forecast)
Michael B. And Friends - Chega De Saudade (No More Blues) - No More
Blues (Primrose Lane)
Sarah DeLeo - You're Getting To Be A Habit With Me - I'm In Heaven
Tonight (Sweet Sassy Music) [C]
Kurt Elling - Dedicated To You - Dedicated To You: Kurt Elling Sings
The Music Of Coltrane And Hartman (Concord) [C]

  BREAK

Garvin Bushell - Memories Of You - One Steady Roll (Delmark) [C]
Lori Mechem Quartet - April In Paris - April In Paris: Plays More Count
Basie (Cognito)

  BREAK

Jack Teagarden w/ Eddie's Hot Shots - I'm Gonna Stomp Mr. Henry Lee -
That's A Serious Thing (RCA/Bluebird)