[JPL] A Strange question about Sun Ra

Bobby Jackson ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 24 23:26:40 EDT 2009

As of October 2nd I will no longer work at WCPN.  There have been
funding cutbacks at the station.  Nine full time employees were let go
including yours truly.  Of course if there are any opportunities out
there I'm all ears.  Bob Parlocha's syndicated service will replace my
shift beginning on Monday.  I will remain active on the list and hope
that each one of you will not have to go through what I've endured at
WCPN.  Just keep swimming and swinging!!

Aloha,

Bobby Jackson