[JPL] A Strange question about Sun Ra

Paul Combs pcomb at comcast.net
Fri Jul 24 23:43:11 EDT 2009

Bobby,

I am shocked! I do not know quite what to say right now, except you are
in my thoughts and my heart. This comes on the heels of some other news
that I was about to share regarding WICN in Worcester, MA, where they
have also cut back on local on-air personnel in favor of syndicated
programing, jazz, but still syndicated.

With very best wishes,

Paul