[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org - taint town live 07-25-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 02:47:17 EDT 2009

taint town live 07-25-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
thursday, friday, saturday night midnight-3am

midnight*
Steve Kuhn Trio w/Joe Lovano, Crescent (Mostly Coltrane) 2009
Ari Ambrose & Stephen Riley w/Jay Anderson & Matt Wilson, You've Changed
(Tenor Treats) 2009
Enrico Rava, Interiors, Interiors (New York Days) 2009
Luciana Souza, title (Tide) 2009
Susanne Abbuehl, maggie and milly and maggie and may (April) 2001
Dave Douglas, Four Miniatures after Booker Little: Sappho/At
Dawn/Shred/Rapid Ear Movement (In Our Lifetime) 1995

1am
Roy Haynes And The Fountain Of Youth Band,  My Heart Belongs To Daddy
(Whereas) 2006
Branford Marsalis, The Blossom Of Parting (Metamorphosen) 2009
Joel Harrison, Sing Me Back Home/Lone Pilgrim (Free Country) 2003
Mario Grigorov, Cuban soil, Cuban sun (Paris to Cuba) 2009
The Fully Celebrated, Moose and Grizzly Bear's Ville (Drunk on the Blood of
the Holy Ones) 2009
The Bad Plus, How Deep Is Your Love (For All I Care) 2009
Anouar Brahem, Luminiere du silence (Conte de l'incroyable amour) 1992
Sex Mob, House of the Rising Sun (Din of Inequity) 1998
Shirley Scott & The Soul Saxes, It's Your Thing (Shirley Scott & The Soul
Saxes) 1969

2am
Tim Warfield, Oasis (One for Shirley) 2008
Corey Wilkes & Abstract Pulse, First Mind (Cries From Tha Ghetto) 2009
Jessica Jones Quartet, Saratoga Avenue (Word) 2008
29th Street Saxophone Quartet, The Nasty (Underground) 1991
Abdel Gadir Salim & Emmanuel Jal, Nyambal (Ceasefire) 2005
Melvin Gibbs' Elevated Entity, Mojuba (Ancients Speak) 2009
John Hebert, La Reine de la Salle (Byzantine Monkey) 2009
Nels Cline, Rod Poole's Gradual Ascent to Heaven (Coward) 2009

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126