[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Jul 23 20:35:13 EDT 2009

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 7/23/2009 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Christian McBride - Kind of Brown
Kurt Elling - Dedicated to You
David 'Fathead' Newman - The Blessing
Sophie Milman - Take Love Easy
Stanley Clarke - Jazz in the garden - Heads Up
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - I'm BeBoppin' Too
Akiko Tsuruga - Oriental Express - 18th & Vine
Burton, Metheny. Swallow, Sanchez - Quartet Live - Concord
Bobby Broom - Plays for Monk
Iris Ornig - New Ground - Gema
11-20
Sam Yahel - Hometown - Posi-Tone
Grace Kelly - Mood Changes - Pazz
Allen Toussaint - The Bright Mississippi - Nonesuch
Venissa Santi - Bienvida - Sunnyside
Jesse Jones Jr. - The So Then Collection
Diana Krall - Quiet Nights - Verve
Cuba Libre - Bach in Havana - Sony Classical
Curt Ramm/Dan Moretti/Bill Cunliffe - Foundations
Cory Weeds - Coming Up Weeds
Melody Gardot - My One and Only Thrill - Verve
and...
Hailey Niswanger - Confeddie
Joey DeFrancesco - Finger Poppin' - Doodlin
Rob Ickes  - Road Song
'Papa' John DeFrancesco -  Big Shot - Savant
Wynton Marsalis- He & She- Blue Note
Bob Albanese - One Way/Detour - Zoho
Cynthia Scott - Dream for One Bright World - ITocs
Cooper & Johnson  - Common Journey
Jack Wilkins - Until It's Time
Dan DeChellis Trio  - The Getback
Grant Geissman - Cool Man Cool - Futurism
Kyle Eastwood - Metropolitan - Mack Ave
Diane Hubka  - I Like It Here/Live in Tokyo
Burgstaller Martignon 4 - Mozart's Blue Dreams - Summit
The Vignola Collective - Gypsy Grass - Dare
Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Mack Ave
Melissa Morgan - Until I Met You - Telarc
Justin Vasquez - Triptych - self
Daniel Adler - All Things Familiar - Emdan
Kristin Korb - In the Meantime - Double K
Branford Marsalis - Metamorphosen - Marsalis
Joe Lovano - Folk Art - Blue Note
Adds:
Etienne Charles - Folklore
N. Glenn Davis - Come Right In
Lew Del Gatto & Bob Keller - To Al and Zoot, With Love
Tamir Hendelman - Playground
Jim Rotondi - Blues for Brother Ray
Jackie Ryan - Doozy
Luciana Souza - Tide

Doodlin' - July 21, 2009 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin'
Lew Del Gatto & Bob Keller - To Al and Zoot, With Love - Mama Flosie
N. Glenn Davis - Come Right In - If You Could See Me Now

Christian McBride & Inside Straight - Kind Of Brown - Brother Mister
Etienne Charles - Folklore – Douens

Art Lillard - It's Time - Incognito
Sophie Milman - Take Love Easy - I Concentrate on You
Hailey Niswanger - Confeddie – Serenity

Jeremy Davenport - We'll Dance 'Til Dawn - That Old Black Magic

Jim Rotondi - Blues for Brother Ray - Lonely Avenue
Kurt Elling - Dedicated to You - All Or Nothing At All

Tamir Hendelman - Playground - Sycamore
Luciana Souza - Tide - Once Again
Ralph Bowen - Dedicated - Mr. Bebop

Oster/Welker Jazz Alliance - Shining Hour - Speak Low
Melody Gardot - My One and Only Thrill - Baby I'm a Fool
Jackie Ryan - Doozy - Doozy
Elli Fordyce - Songs Spun of Gold - I'll Remember April
Horace Silver - Horace Silver and the Jazz Messengers - Doodlin'