[JPL] A Strange question about Sun Ra

Diana Smith ajazzinger at mac.com
Sat Jul 25 02:33:23 EDT 2009

Sorry to hear this Bobby. Always read your posts and glad you'll stay
on the list! Does anyone know how much the Parlocha show costs a
station? We have him here in Vegas and I always wonder what the cost
would be verses a live host.

Hang in there. They keep telling us one door closes and another one
opens.
Diana Smith
www.jazzcatrecords.com