[JPL] Bobby Jackson WCPN

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Sat Jul 25 10:29:02 EDT 2009

Bobby,

Apropos of "just keep swimming," I just arrived at the Cape for a week's
vacation and opened my e-mail to read of this unfortunate news for
you.   How sad that Cleveland will be without your upbeat personality
and commitment to WCPN's listenership, for the time being, at least.
Syndicated just isn't the same for our communities.  I'm confident that
you'll be alright and think of you as possessing a silver lining way of
seeing things.

I also thought of you in the context of Horace Boyer's passing this
week, knowing that you'd sought him out for one of your productions a
few years ago.

All the best,

Tom Reney