[JPL] Video Clip Share

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 15:19:44 EDT 2009

Permit me to share this clip...Many of you played my "Sinnett Hearings" CD a few years back. On one track a young pianist (keyboard in the clip) named Justin Kauflin was featured. I was teaching him at the time at the Governor's High School Gifted program and he had just turned 18 when he recorded that session with me. He just graduated from William Patterson in NJ. Below is a recent clip of him now at 22. It was from a recent concert we gave in our public television studios. He's an extraordinary young man and pianist and I'm extremely proud of him. He now lives in NYC so if anyone is looking for a pianist up that way he's certainly worth checking out. He's also blind. The clip also contains a brief interview.

Jae Sinnett

http://www.whro.org/home/videoplayer/?file=whro/jaesinnetttrio/2&autostart=true&width=640&height=360