[JPL] Video Clip Share

ron-gill at att.net ron-gill at att.net
Sat Jul 25 15:42:04 EDT 2009

On Jul 25, 2009, at 3:19 PM, Jae Sinnett wrote:

> This week's sponsor: Lisa Hilton, "Twilight & Blues"

    Thanks for sharing that clip Jae. As you may remember I mentioned
Justin in my post recently, and
    was happy to get an update on him.
    I have no doubt he will thrive and grow and we'll be hearing good
things about him.
    As we wonder where the music is going, he is an example of why we
have to keep things moving
    forward and not stopping where jazz is concerned.
    Ron Gill