[JPL] Bobby Jackson's sad news

Lawrence Lebo lawrencelebo at lawrencelebo.com
Sat Jul 25 16:19:04 EDT 2009

}Bobby,
 I am just devastated by this news.
 Please do not loose heart. You have many dedicated fans - I am one
of them.
 Press Onward,
 Lawrence Lebo
 www.lawrencelebo.com
 www.facebook.com/lawrencelebo
 www.myspace.com/lawrencelebo
 As of October 2nd I will no longer work at WCPN.  There have been
 funding cutbacks at the station.  Nine full time employees were let
go
 including yours truly.  Of course if there are any opportunities out

 there I'm all ears.  Bob Parlocha's syndicated service will replace
my
 shift beginning on Monday.  I will remain active on the list and
hope
 that each one of you will not have to go through what I've endured
at
 WCPN.  Just keep swimming and swinging!!
 Aloha,
 Bobby Jackson