[JPL] Bobby Jackson's latest WCPN News

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Sat Jul 25 20:53:30 EDT 2009

Brother Bob,

So sorry to hear this news, and to respond so late. Just read it this weekend.  I will call you upon returning from London. In the meantime, my thoughts and best wishes are with you -  like so many other of your friends have expressed here on the JPL, this will be the door that opens to something better for you.

Aloha, and I'll keep a light on for you.

Brother Brad