[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org - taint town live 07-26-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 02:39:30 EDT 2009

taint town live 07-26-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
thursday, friday, saturday midnight-3am

midnight*
Kip Hanrahan, Geography/Shadow Song [Mario's In] (American Clave) 1993
Jimi Hendrix, All Along The Watchtower (South Saturn Delta) 1968
Anni Rossi, Living In Danger (Rockwell) 2009
Conjure, 'Sputin (American Clave) 1993
World Saxophone Quartet, Hear My Train A Comin' (Experience)
Nguyên Lê, If 6 Was 9 (Purple: Celebrating Jimi Hendrix) 2002
Organissimo, Life Wish (Waiting for the Boogaloo Sisters) 2003
Tessa Souta, title (Obsession) 2009
David Gibson, Hot Sauce (A Little Something) 2009
Kyle Asche, Killer Ray feat. Melvin Rhyne, Killer Ray (Blues For Mel) 2009

1am
The James Harman Band, Is It Yes (Two Sides To Every Story)
Tom Waits, Big In Japan (Mule Variations) 1999
Lonnie Smith, Move Your Hand (Move Your Hand) 1996
Fay Victor, Last Night I Had A Dream (Lazy Old Sun) 2004
The Rosebuds, title (Life Like) 2008
Dave Van Ronk, Green, Green Rocky Road (...And The Tin Pan Bended, And The
Story Ended... [Live]) 2004
Omar Sosa, Sugar Baby Blues (Across the Divide) 2009
Hailey Niswanger, La Mesha (Confeddie) 2009
Lynne Arriale, La Noche (Nuance - The Bennett Studio Sessions) 2009
Oliver Lake Quintet, Miss Ann (Dedicated To Dolphy) 1996
Elio Villafranca Quartet, In The Dark (The Source In Between) 2008

2am
Kurt Elling, Say It Over Again (Dedicated To You) 2009
Márcio Faraco, Vida Ou Game (Ciranda) 2000
Art Pepper, Mambo Koyama (Art Pepper Today) 1978
William Parker Quartet, title (Sound Unity) 2005
Cecil Taylor, Charg'em Blues (Jazz Advance) 1956
Madeleine Peyroux, Reckless Blues (Dreamland) 1996
Big Joe Turner & Pete Johnson, Rocks in My Bed (Atomic Boogie: The National
Recordings 1945-1947)

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126