[JPL] KMHD Portland's new contact info

TradeSecrets/Mancuso's TradeSecrets at comcast.net
Sun Jul 26 13:56:16 EDT 2009

Dear Booby;

This news literally makes me ill.

It continues to work in Portland, because the on-air staff is FREE.  We¹re
all volunteers.

Yes, OPB is putting up a lot of money and talent to get KMHD to a place
where it runs like a broadcast outlet.  Finally, the energy and commitment
on that side is balancing the passion for the music of the volunteers.

Without creative, professional jazz radio people like YOU, volunteers alone
can't make it work.

A new door will surely open, as so many on the list have said, to a place
that sincerely respects and uses your many talents.

You are the #1 Jazz Mensch.

Thank you for your kind words.

All our best,

Jan & Ric Mancuso