[JPL] Bobby Jackson's latest WCPN News

Jeff Turton jturton at comcast.net
Sun Jul 26 21:12:08 EDT 2009

Bobby,

So sorry to hear the news. As many have said with adversity new doors
open and I'm sure with your talent and dedication something will
happen that will be better than before. In the short run though it's
hard to get your head around it when these things happen. I know after
losing the Jazz Brunch recently it was a big blow. You work so hard
and put so much effort into what you love only to realize how fragile
things really are and how little control you have in these situations.
I've been fortunate to have plenty of extra things keeping me busy but
man I miss that time every week I had with my audience. It's just not
the same sense of satisfaction. Anyway my thoughts, prayers and good
vibes are all coming your way as you move on to the next stage.

Jeff Turton