Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 23:40:27 EDT 2009

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Roy Eldridge--Perdido--The Trumpeters--Scotti Bros.
Count Basie--The Deacon--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Duke Ellington--I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart--Most Requested--Columbia
Louis Armstrong--Little Joe--You're Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia

Richie Cole--New York Afternoon--New York Afternoon--Muse
Tardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop & Listen--Sharp Nine
Betty Carter--Mr. Gentleman--Look What I Got--Verve

One For All--Treastie for Reedus--Return of The Lineup--Sharp Nine
Terrence Brewer--Dearly Beloved--Groovin Wes--Strong Brew
Eddie Jefferson--Same Thing--New York Afternoon--Muse

Africando--Mandali--Afro-Latin Party--Putumayo
Jazz/Latin Side--El Eco del Tambo--Tambolero--Saungu
Chucho Valdes--Anabis--Live At the Village Vanguard--Blue Note

Sarah Vaughan--Easy Living--How Long Has This Been Going?--Pablo
Billie Holiday--You're My Thrill--Original Decca Masters--MCA
Nina Simone--I Get Along Without You--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG

Miles Davis--My Funny Valentine--Greatest Hits--Columbia
Gil Scot-Heron--Peace--Winter In America--TVT

Paul Carr--Black Narcisus--Musically Yours--PCJ
Horace Silver--Que Pasa--Song For My Father--Blue Note
Rene Marie--Afro Blue--How Can I Keep?--Maxjazz
Wes Montgomery--Road Song--Road Song--A&M

Pete Zimmer--From This Moment--Chillin--Tippin Records
Greg Reitan--Giant Steps--Some Other Time--Sunnyside
Giacomo Gates--Lady Bird--Centerpiece--Origin
One For All--But Not For Me--Return of The Lineup--Sharp Nine
Gary Bartz--Impressions--There Goes the Neighborhood--Candid

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM