[JPL] STILL ANOTHER JAZZ SHOW 20 JULY '09

Dick Crockett bopndick at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 01:08:26 EDT 2009

Still
Another Jazz Show    20 July '09
MILES SKETCHES OF SPAIN, arranged and conducted by Gil Evans
“Concierto
de Aranjuez (Adagio)”   2009 Legacy Edition  Columbia Records
CLAUDIA
ACUNA“That's What They Say” “El Derecho De Vivir En Paz”
ENU
ESTE MOMENTO Marsalis
Music
DAVID
“FATHEAD” NEWMAN “SKJ” “Someone To Watch Over Me”
THE
BLESSING High Note Records
ELLI FORDYCE SINGS SONGS SPUN IN GOLD “A
Child Is Born/Waltz For Debbie”   “Where Am I Going?”
Fordyce Music
KURT
ELLING SINGS THE MUSIC OF COLTRANE AND HARTMAN “What's
New”  “Lush Life” DEDICATED TO YOU Concord
Jazz
CHRISTIAN
McBRIDE & INSIDE STRAIGHT “Brother
Mister”  “Theme For Kareem”
FREDDIE
HUBBARD “Without A Song” “The Things We Did Last Summer”
WITHOUT
A SONG/ LIVE IN EUROPE 1969 2009
Blue Note Records
JOE
PARILLO TRIO, JAY HOGGARD & AURA ORCHESTRA “Intro/Clouds”
“Crying
Moon” SEGMENTSNeogra Records
LUCIANA SOUZA “Adios America &
Eu Quero Um Samba” TIDE Verve
Music
LINDSEY
GEORGE “Run Away With
You” LIVING INSIDE -OUT CityStreet Records
BOBBY
BROOM “Evidence” PLAYS FOR MONK Origin Records

STILL ANOTHER  JAZZ  SHOW
Mondays, 10am & 10pm, Pacific
“The
Voice” 88.7fm