[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOT & MORE -7/26/09-WRIR-FM RICHMOND

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 06:52:01 EDT 2009

HOUR 1

Kermit Ruffins / Drop Me Off in New Orleans / New Orleans /  Putumayo World
Music
Doc Cheatham & Nicholas Payton / I Gotta Right to  Sing the Blues / New
Orleans / Putumayo World Music
The Troy Andrews Quintet  / Summertime / The End of the Beginning / Treme
Records
Robert Walter /  Hillary Street / Cure All / Palmetto Records
Ellis Marsalis Quartet /  Rhythm-a-ning / An Open Letter to Thelonious /
ELM Records
Astral Project /  Heart of the Matter / Big Shot / APR Music
Johnnie Bassett / Georgia / The  Gentleman is Back / Sly Dog - Mack Avenue
Records II (2009)
Bob French's  Original Tuxedo Jazz Band with Leon "Kid Chocolate" Brown /
St. James Infirmary  Blues / New Orleans Brass / Putumayo World Music
Crescent City Gold / Kaleema  / The Ultimate Session / High Street Records
Mama Digdown's Brass Junction /  Jesus on the Mainline / Big Boy / Sound of
New Orleans
Eddie Bo / Check Your  Bucket / Sounds of New Orleans - WWOZ on CD, Vol. 17
- Spring 2002 / Friends of  WWOZ, Inc. (not for sale)

HOUR 2

Linnzi Zaorski / Good Morning  Heartache / Hot Wax and Whiskey / LZ Music
Bobby Broom / Evidence / Bobby  Broom Plays For Monk / Origin Records (2009)
Jeremy Davenport / I Didn't Know  What Time It Was / We'll Dance 'Til Dawn
/ Basin Street Records (2009)
Joe  Lovano Us Five / Ettenro / Folk Art / Blue Note (2009)
Kevin Hays Trio /  Sweet and Lovely / You've Got A Friend / Jazzeyes (2009)
Kyle Asche Organ  Trio featuring Melvin Rhyne / Blues For Mel / Blues For
Mel / Tippin' Records  (2009)
Freddy Cole / The Windmills of Your Mind / Le Grand Freddy /  Fantasy
Cooper & Johnson / Milestone / Common Journey / C&J Music  (2009)
Chad McCullough / Nightmare's Dance / Dark Wood, Dark Water / Origin
Records (2009)

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR WRIR-FM
P.O. BOX 4787