[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR BEBOP & BEYOND FOR 7/26/09--WRIR-FM RICHMOND

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 06:54:00 EDT 2009

Birthdays this week include: Jo Ann Brackeen, Delfeayo Marsalis, James
Spaulding, Hank Jones, Kevin Mahogany, Kenny Burrell, Charlie Persip and Roscoe
 Mitchell.

HOUR # 1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop  Grandpop/Impulse
Derreck Gardner/Blackamoor/Echoes of  Ethnicity/Owl/2009
Cory Weeds/323 Shuter/Everything's Coming Up Weeds/Cellar  Live/
2009
Freddy Cole/Rio de Janeiro Blue/Rio de Janiero  Blue/Telarc
Art Lillard/Goodbye Pork Pie Hat/"It's Time"/Summit/2009
Kevin  Deitz/Sunny Side Up/Skylines/Origin/2009
Jim Ketch/Peace-Blue Silver/Next  Set/Summit/2009
Bobby Sanabria/Kenya/Kenya Revisited  Live/Jazzheads/2009
Dave Glenn/The Hammer/National  Pastime/Origin/2009

HOUR # 2

Kevin Mahogany/Another Time  Another Place/Another Time Another
Place/Warner Brothers
Jim  Rotondi/What'd I Say/Blues for Brother Ray/Positone/2009
Gerald  Clayton/Boogablues/two-shade/Artist Share/2009
Alvin Queen/Cape Verdean  Blues/Mighty Long Way/Justin Time/2009
Dizzy Gillespie Big Band/Dizzy's  Blues/I'm BeBoppin' Too/Half Note/
2009
Sean Lyons/Soultrane/Roar of  Lyons/Positone/2009
Haley Niswanger/Serenity/Confeddie/HNM/2009
Etienne  Charles/Dance with la Diablesse/Folklore/Etienne Charles/2009
Bob Florence  Limited Edition/Suicide is Painless/Legendary/MAMA
2009

SO MUCH  MUSIC.....SO LITTLE TIME

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR  WRIR-FM