[JPL] FW: PLAYLIST REPORT JULY 16 - 22, 2009 WESM 91.3 FM PRINCESS ANNE, MD (wesm913.org)

Carrigan, Yancy L ylcarrigan at umes.edu
Mon Jul 27 09:05:41 EDT 2009

Yancy L. Carrigan
Music Director
WESM 91.3 FM
University of Maryland Eastern Shore
Backbone Rd.
Princess Anne, MD 21853
Phone: (410) 651-8001
Fax: (410) 651-8005
E-mail:  ylcarrigan at umes.edu<mailto:ylcarrigan at umes.edu>
Web:  www.wesm913.org<http://www.wesm913.org/>

________________________________
From: Daniels, Brian
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 8:29 AM
To: Carrigan, Yancy L
Subject: PLAYLIST REPORT JULY 16 - 22, 2009 WESM 91.3 FM PRINCESS ANNE, MD (wesm913.org)

PLAYLIST REPORT JULY 16 - 22, 2009 WESM 91.3 FM  PRINCESS ANNE, MD (wesm913.org)

ARTIST NAME     NAME OF CD      TOTALS
AKIKO TSURUGA   * ORIENTAL EXPRESS      4
BOBBY BROOM     * PLAYS FOR MONK        4
KURT ELLING     * DEDICATED TO YOU--KURT ELLING SINGS THE MUSIC OF COLTRANE AND HARTMAN 3
JACKIE RYAN     * DOOZY 3
JON MAYER       * NIGHTSCAPE    3
JESSE JONES JR. * THE SO THEN COLLECTION        3
PETER HAND BIG BAND     * THE WIZARD OF JAZZ    3
PAUL MEYERS     * WORLD ON A STRING     3
CHAD McCULLOUGH * DARK WOOD DARK WATER  2
KOBIE WATKINS   * INVOLVED      2
CHRISTIAN MCBRIDE & INSIDE STRAIGHT     * KIND OF BROWN 2
JIM KETCH       * NEXT SET      2
RESONANCE BIG BAND      * PLAYS TRIBUTE TO OSCAR PETERSON       2
ONE FOR ALL     * RETURN OF THE LINEUP  2
JERRY BERGONZI  * SIMPLY PUT    2
SOPHIE MILMAN   * TAKE LOVE EASY        2
VENISSA SANTI   * BIENVIENIDA   1
JIM ROTONDI     * BLUES FOR BROTHER RAY 1
N. GLENN DAVIS QUINTET  * COME RIGHT IN 1
CYNTHIA SCOTT   * DREAM FOR ONE BRIGHT WORLD    1
ETIENNE CHARLES * FOLKLORE      1
DIZZY GILLESPIE ALL-STAR BIG BAND       * I'M BEBOPPIN' TOO     1
KYLE EASTWOOD   * METROPOLITAIN 1
JOE LOCKE DAVID HAZELTINE QUARTET       * MUTUAL ADMIRATION SOCIETY 2   1
BOB ALBANESE TRIO       * ONE WAY / DETOUR      1
GARY BURTON/PAT METHENY/STEVE SWALLOW/ANTONIO SANCHEZ   * QUARTET LIVE  1
SEAN LYONS      * ROAR OF LYONS 1
CARMEN LUNDY    * SOLAMENTE     1
GERALD CLAYTON  * TWO-SHADE     1
MELISSA MORGAN  * UNTIL I MET YOU       1
DEE ALEXANDER   * WILD IS THE WIND      1
THE KEVIN HAYS TRIO     * YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND   1

        TOTAL JAZZWEEK SPINS:   58