[JPL] 2010 JazzWeek Summit Registration is now open: Extra Early-Bird Pricing for first 20 to register

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Mon Jul 27 10:13:51 EDT 2009

Registration is now open for JazzWeek Summit 2010, to be held at the
Radisson Riverside Hotel in Rochester, N.Y., June 17-19.

Extra Early-Bird registration at $129 is open for the first 20
registrants. In addition, room rates at the newly-renovated Radisson
Riverside start at $91 for single- or double-occupancy. We hope that
by making the event  affordable, we can draw a greater number of
participants. Hotel reservations are now open as well, with
information at http://summit.jazzweek.com/

In addition, this year we're announcing an affiliate program:
referrals that result in registrations will receive 10% of the ticket
price. If you would like to be an affiliate, please email info at jazzweek.com
  with AFFILIATE as the subject line of your email.

As in past Summits, this will be a three-day, hands-on workshop
covering jazz radio programming and record and artist promotion. Our
panel committee is currently working on the agenda for 2010, but last
year's summit agenda is available on the official Summit website, http://summit.jazzweek.com/
  as a guide for what to expect.