[JPL] WICN Worcester

Paul Combs pcomb at comcast.net
Mon Jul 27 14:53:01 EDT 2009

According to Joe Zupan folks have been cut back: ". . .the hours hosted
by local folks, as opposed to the satellite programming, has been
reduced due to budget issues. Tyra now works only two days a week..and
the Blend [Joe's show] is down to three hours instead of four. Tough
times but we're hanging in there."