[JPL] Bobby Jackson's latest WCPN News

Elizabeth Farriss efarriss at mail.ewu.edu
Mon Jul 27 18:18:51 EDT 2009

Bobby,

So, so sorry to hear about the changes at WCPN.....that's too bad. I'll echo
everyone else and say that you're a talented guy and I'm sure something else
will open up. When one door closes another one is sure to open and who
knows?

Sending you good vibes from Spokane.....

Elizabeth A. Farriss
Program/Music Director
KEWU-FM/ Jazz 89.5
Eastern Washington University
Cheney, WA

509-359-2850 (voice)
509-359-4841 (fax)
efarriss at ewu.edu
on the web @www.kewu.ewu.edu

"What a man does for others, not what they do for him, gives him
immortality".
Daniel Webster