[JPL] Playlist, Tuesday 7-28-09, WHFC-FM 91.1

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Mon Jul 27 22:15:31 EDT 2009

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Tuesday 7-28-09, 6 - 9 PM
Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.

Audio stream link is on the program website www.desertislandjazz.net.

TITLE    ALBUM    LABEL    ARTIST    TIME

TAKE TEN (intro)    COMPLETE DESMOND/HALL QUARTET    MOSAIC    PAUL
DESMOND/JIM HALL    3:10
I KNOW    FUTURE DAY    SOUNDBRUSH    DAVID FINCK QUARTET    4:42
DAAHOUD    CHICAGO REVISITED    TELARC    AHMAD JAMAL    3:58
FUNNY WORLD    THE VOICE THAT IS!    IMPULSE!    JOHNNY HARTMAN    4:11
JAZZ MOMENTS    SYNDICATED FEATURE    NEA        0:01:30

PARIS TO CUBA    PARIS TO CUBA    SELF-PRODUCED    MARIO GRIGOROV    5:32
BLACK ORPHEUS    GIANTS OF JAZZ: SAMBA BOSSA NOVA    SAVOY JAZZ
ARTURO O'FARRILL    5:51
SAMBA INTO THE NEW AGE    MARSHALL ARTS    CHICAGO SESSIONS    MARSHALL
VENTE TRIO    6:27

RUBY MY DEAR    ITS ALL IN THE GAME    HIGH NOTE    ERIC ALEXANDER    7:54
SPEAK LOW    DOOZY    OPEN ART    JACKIE RYAN    5:15
SOME OTHER TIME    SOME OTHER TIME    TELARC    DIANE SCHUUR    4:52

STEP LIGHTLY    THE JAZZ GIANTS    PRESTIGE    BENNY GOLSON/ART
FARMER    6:52
I REMEMBER CLIFFORD    SOMETHING WARM    VERVE    OSCAR PETERSON TRIO
9:44

INSENSATEZ    BEST OF STAN GETZ    VERVE    STAN GETZ    3:18
CORAL    QUARTET LIVE!    CONCORD JAZZ    GARY BURTON QUARTET    6:23
I'LL BE SEEING YOU    YOU KNOW    CITY LIGHT    MIKE MELVOIN TRIO    7:32

WALTZ FOR DIANE    THE LAST RECORDING    SEA BREEZE JAZZ    FRANK
ROSOLINO    4:54
WE'LL BE TOGETHER AGAIN    ANITA SINGS THE MOST    VERVE    ANITA
O'DAY    3:41
LINKS    LINKS    SELF-PRODUCED    PROJECT NATALE    9:23

NATURE BOY    FUTURE DAY    SOUNDBRUSH    DAVID FINCK QUARTET    4:19
SUMMER SERENADE    THE JAZZ GIANTS    PRESTIGE    ART FARMER    6:16
RAINBOW WHEEL    KIND OF BROWN    MACK AVENUE    CHRISTIAN McBRIDE    6:30

PAT 'N CHAT    THE TURNAROUND    BLUE NOTE    HANK MOBLEY    6:26
PENTHOUSE A    TWELVE TONES OF LOVE    JOYOUS SHOUT!    CHICO
HAMILTON    4:52
THE FOLKS WHO LIVE ON THE HILL    TODAY (1972)    PERCEPTION    JOHNNY
HARTMAN    5:39

I SEE    PARIS TO CUBA    SELF-PRODUCED    MARIO GRIGOROV    5:17
NEVER LET ME GO    A GENTLE MAN    SELF-PRODUCED    ROD McGAHA    4:12
BLUSETTE    EASY LIVING    SIN-DROME    ANN HAMPTON CALLAWAY    3:43
YOU LOOK GOOD TO ME    WE GET REQUESTS    VERVE    OSCAR PETERSON
TRIO    4:54