[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 7/27/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jul 28 06:21:39 EDT 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday July 27, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
UNC Jazz Lab Band - Off the Cuff - Guarabe - (CDUJA)
Wynton Kelly - Piano - Whisper Not - (Riverside)
Christian Jacob - Maynard Ferguson Presents - Our Love Is Here To Stay - (Concord)
Patti Austin - Love Is Gonna Getcha - Wait For me - (grp)
Steve Bach - More Than A Dream - Samba School - (Soundwings)
Earth Wind & Fire - Greatest Hits - Hearts Of Fire - (Columbia)
Ramsey Lewis - Sun Goddess - Sun Goddess - (Columbia)
Keith Jarrett - Yesterdays - You Took Advantage Of Me - (ECM)
9:00pm
Mike Longo - Explosion - Blue Gil - (CAP)
*Kurt Elling - Dedicated To You - You Are Too Beautiful - (Concord)
Mike Dubaniewicz - Drive Time - Red Snapper - (Jazzed Media)
*Jermaine Landsberger - Getting' Blazed - Romance - (Resonance)
Bob Lark/Phil Woods - Live At Jazz Showcase - Everytime We Say Goodbye - (Jazzed Media)
Phil Upchurch - Love Is Strange - Midnight Blue - (Go Jazz)
Steve Jones - Collective - Dreamsville - Wire & Wood)
Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - Chega De Saudade - (Blue Note)
10:00pm
Bob Florence - Earth - Emily - (MAMA)
Bob Florence - Earth - Straight No Chaser - (MAMA)
Bobby Shew/Carl Fontana - Heavyweights - Night And Day - (MAMA)
*Red Holloway - Go Red Go! - Bag's Groove - (Delmark)
*Mel Martin - Where The Warm Winds Blow - In The Stars - (Jazzed Media)
*Gerald Clayton - Two-Shade - Two Heads One Pillow - (artistShare)
Joe Sample/Randy Crawford - No Regrets - (PRA)
11:00pm
*Dave Siebels - With the Big Phat Band - Da Blues - (PBGL)
*Freddy Hubbard - Without A Song - Without A Song - (Blue Note)
*Gary Burton/Pat Metheny - Quartet Live - Question And Answer - (Concord)
*Benny Golson - New Time New 'Tet - Grove's Groove - (Concord)
*Rick Germanson - Off The Cuff - Wives And Lovers - (Owl)
*Thomas Marriott - Flexicon - Spring Is Here - (Origin)

*Recent release