[JPL] Bobby Jackson's latest WCPN News

McWilliams, Robert C radiobob at ku.edu
Tue Jul 28 13:03:02 EDT 2009

Yikes, I've  been on vacation a few days and come back to discover this stunning and unhappy news. Bobby, I am so so sorry about this crappy turn of events; your enthusiasm and talent are unsurpassed in the world of jazz radio, and this is a very short sighted decision by WCPN. I'm hoping for the very best for you, as you deserve it

Bob McWilliams
Kansas Public Radio