[JPL] KZYX Playlist--The Jazz Odyssey--Monday, July 20, 2009

Jerry Karp jerry at rocketwords.com
Tue Jul 28 18:46:21 EDT 2009

THE JAZZ ODYSSEY Monday, July 20, KZYX - Mendocino County Public Radio
www.kzyx.org
Jerry Karp - jerry at rocketwords.com

ARTIST  SONG  ALBUM  LABEL
Louis Jordan--Open the Door Richard--Greatest Hits--MCA Heritage
                     Saturday Night Fish Fry--Man We're Wailing--Trip
                     Is You Is or Is You Ain't--Greatest Hits--MCA
Heritage
                     The Slop--Man We're Wailing--Trip

Towner Galaher--Afro Blue--Courageous Hearts--Towner Galaher Music
Elvin Jones--Mr. Jones--Poly-Currants--Blue Note
Pharoah Sanders--Yemenja--Journey to the One--Theresa

Joe Lovano--Powerhouse--Folk Art--Blue Note
Adam Shulman--Spring--Patterns of Change--Kabocha
Joe Henderson--Ask Me Now--The State of the Tenor Vol 1--Blue Note

Jack DeJohnette--Cabilla--Music We Are--KRM
Mark Weinstein--Fee Fi Fo Fum--Con Alma--Jazzheads
Phil Renelin--Metamorphasis--Living a New Day--Wide Hive

Roy Haynes--Roy's Tune--Booty--Mainstream
Stanton Moore--Licorice--Stanton Moore III--TelArc
Gerald Wilson Orchestra--Blues for Yona Yona--Best of Gerald Wilson
Orchestra--World Pacific Jazz
Johnny Adams--The Night is a Hunter--The Real Me--Rounder

Herb Ellis/Joe Pass--In a Mellow Tone--Seven, Come Eleven--Concord
Peterson/Pass/Brown--Blues for Dennis--The Giants--Pablo