[JPL] Mutual Admiration Society 2

Tom Marcello tom at joelocke.com
Tue Jul 28 18:49:35 EDT 2009

JPL'ers,

I hope it's not bad form, if so forgive me, but I want to thank
everyone that found the music on Mutual Admiration 2 warranted your
attention enough to make it the #1 release this week!

Joe and I ( and here I'll also speak for David Hazeltine, Essiet
Essiet, Billy Drummond, Marc Edelman and Terry Coen) truly appreciate
all of your efforts and dedication not just for this release, but for
all of the fine artists that make this music so wonderful and
meaningful.

Best to you all,

Tom

Tom Marcello