[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Tuesday 28 July 2009; 3 PM to 6 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue Jul 28 20:41:23 EDT 2009

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
 3 PM to 6 PM Pacific

   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)

§  David Berkman / Along Came Betty / Live At Smoke (Challenge)

§  Gerry Mulligan / Over The Hill And Out Of The Woods / The Age Of Steam
(A&M)

§  Roy Ayers / The Ringer / Virgo Vibes (Atlantic)

§  Tommy Flanagan / Eclypso / Eclypso (Enja)

§  Steve Swallow / Bug In A Rug / Deconstructed (XtraWatt)

§  Ray Charles / Living For The City / Renaissance (London)

§  Ralph Bowen / Mr. Bebop / Dedicated (Positone)

§  Gerald Clayton / Two Heads, One Pillow / Two- Shade (Artist Share)

§  Matt Wilson / Why Can’t We Be Friends / That’s Gonna Leave A Mark
(Palmetto)

§  Jim Rotondi / Lonely Avenue / Blues For Brother Ray (Positone)

§  Odean Pope / Good Question Too / Ebioto (Knitting Factory)

§  Louis Hayes / Nisha / The Real Thing (Muse)

§  Claudia Acuna / Sueno Contigo / En Este Momento (Marsalis Music)

§  Steve Kuhn / I Want To Talk About You / Mostly Coltrane (ECM)

§  Keith Jarrett / My Lady; My Child / Facing You (ECM)

§  Abbey Lincoln / You And Me My Love / People In Me (Inner City)

§  Weather Report / 125th St. Congress / Sweetnighter (Columbia)

§  Miroslav Vitous / Variations On W. Shorter / Remembering Weather Report
(ECM)

§  Wayne Shorter / Barracudas / Etcetera (Blue Note)

§  John Surman / Counter Measures / Brewster’s Rooster (ECM)

§  Ricky Sweum / State Of Acceptance / Pulling Your Own Strings (Origin)

Recent adds:

§  Jon Alberts / Apothecary (Origin)

§  Helio Alves / It’s Clear (Reservoir)

§  David Berkman / Live At Smoke (Challenge)

§  Josh Berman / Old Idea (Delmark)

§  Ralph Bowen / Dedication (PosiTone)

§  Joseph Bowie & Defunkt / Journey (Acert)

§  Joseph Bowie & Emergency Room / Stay Away From The Elevator (Emergency
Music)

§  Bobby Broom / Bobby Broom Plays For Monk (Origin)

§  Gary Burton / Quartet Live (Concord)

§  Etienne Charles / Folklore (EC)

§  Gerald Clayton / Two-Shade (Artist Share)

§  Tim Davies / Dialmentia (Origin)

§  Kevin Deitz / Skylines (Origin)

§  Erener & Demirkan / Painted On Water (Motema)

§  Diverse / Diverse (Origin)

§  Henry Franklin / Home Cookin’ (Skipper)

§  David Gibson / A Little Somethin’ (Positone)

§  Dave Glenn / National Pastime (Origin)

§  Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band / I’m Beboppin’ Too (Half Note)

§  Joel Harrison / Urban Myths (High Note)

§  Nick Hempton / Nick Hempton Band (Triple-Distilled)

§  AJ Kluth / Twice Now (OA2)

§  Steve Kuhn / Mostly Coltrane (ECM)

§  Betty LaVette / The Scene Of The Crime (Anti)

§  Joe Locke & David Hazeltine / Mutual Admiration Society 2 (Sharp Nine)

§  Chad McCullough / Dark Wood, Dark Water (Origin)

§  Melissa Morgan / Until I Met You (Telarc)

§  Ben Neuman / Introductions (OA2)

§  Alisa Ohri / Cuz I Feel (A2O)

§  One For All / Return Of The Lineup (Sharp Nine)

§  Rob Papparozzi / Etruscan Soul (Honeydrippers)

§  Jim Rotondi / Blues For Brother Ray (PosiTone)

§  Lauren Sevian / Blueprint (Inner Circle)

§  Adam Shulman / Patterns Of Change (Kabocha)

§  Yotam Silberstein / Next Page (Positone)

§  E.J. Strickland / In This Day (Strick Muzik)

§  John Surman / Brewster’s Rooster (ECM)

§  Ricky Sweum / Pulling Your Own Strings (Origin)

§  Miroslav Vitous / Remembering Weather Report (ECM)

§  Matt Wilson / That’s Gonna Leave A Mark (Palmetto)

§  Sam Yahel / Hometown (Positone)

Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Jazz from Gallery 41
PO Box 8415