[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 7/28

McWilliams, Robert C radiobob at ku.edu
Tue Jul 28 23:49:22 EDT 2009

Eric, not enough Chick (grin)

Bob McWilliams
Kansas Public Radio

________________________________

From: jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com on behalf of Eric Jackson
Sent: Tue 7/28/2009 9:21 AM
To: Jazz Programmers Mailing List
Subject: [JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 7/28

This week's sponsor: JazzWeek Summit 2010, http://summit.jazzweek.com/

Monday, July 27, 8pm-midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight Later Chick Corea music

        8:00pm

8:07pm
Chick Corea & Gary Burton: Crystal Silence, Rendezvous In New York
(Stretch 9041)

8:17pm
Chick Corea/Hiromi: Fool On The Hill, Duet (Concord 30735)

8:28pm
Chick Corea: How Deep Is The Ocean, Solo Piano Standards Pt 2 (Stretch 9028)

8:36pm
Chick Corea: Jitterbug Waltz, Past, Present & Futures (Stretch 9035)

8:42pm
Chick Corea: Someday My Prince Will Come, Akoustic Band (GRP 9582)

8:51pm
Chick Corea: Dreamless, Origin (Stretch 9018)

9:02pm
Chick Corea: Wigwam, Change (Stretch 9023)

9:09pm
Chick Corea: The Wish, Time Warp (Stretch 1115)

9:23pm
Chick Corea/Bela Fleck: The Enchantment, The Enchantment (Concord 30253)

9:28pm
Chick Corea & Gary Burton: La Fiesta, The New Crystal Silence (Concord
30630)

9:42pm
Chick Corea: Morning Sprite, Alive (GRP 9627)

9:52pm
Chick Corea: Three Gbouls, The Ultimate Adventure (Stretch 9045)

10:01pm
Chick Corea: The Dragon, Light Years (GRP 9546)

10:10pm
Chick Corea: Lush Life, Expressions (GRP 9774)

10:17pm
Chick Corea: Dusk In Sandi, Remembering Bud Powell (Stretch 9012)

10:25pm
Chick Corea: Dignity, Past, Present & Futures (Stretch 9035)

10:33pm
Chick Corea & Gary Burton: No Mystery, Native Sense (Stretch 9014)

10:42pm
Bobby McFerrin & Chick Corea: Even From Me, Play (Blue Note 95477)

10:50pm
Chick Corea: Yellow Nimbus, Solo Piano Originals Pt One (Stretch 9029)

10:59pm
Chick Corea: Awakening, Change (Stretch 9023)

11:05pm
Chick Corea: Bouncing With Bud, Remembering Bud Powell (Stretch 9012)

11:16pm
Chick Corea/Hiromi: Concierto De Aranjuez/Spain, Duet (Concord 30735)

11:30pm
Chick Corea: Someone To Watch Over Me, Expressions (GRP 9774)

11:36pm
Chick Corea: I'll Keep Loving You, Remembering Bud Powell (Stretch 9012)

11:47pm
Chick Corea: 'Round Midnight, Alive (GRP 9627)

11:56pm
Chick Corea: The Falcon, Solo Piano Originals Part One (Stretch 9029)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston
www.wgbh.org/jazz

Registration is now open for JazzWeek Summit 2010, to be held at the Radisson Riverside Hotel in Rochester, N.Y., June 17-19.

Extra Early-Bird registration at $129 is open for the first 20 registrants. In addition, room rates at the newly-renovated Radisson Riverside start at $91 for single- or double-occupancy. We hope that by making the event  affordable, we can draw a greater number of participants. Hotel reservations are now open as well, with information at http://summit.jazzweek.com/