[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 7/28/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jul 29 06:23:21 EDT 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday July 28, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Bob Florence - Legendary - Luci - (MAMA)
*Jon Mayer - Nightscape - Once I Loved - (Reservoir)
*Gerald Clayton - Two-Shade - All Of You - (artistShare)
*Greta Matassa - I Wanna Be Loved - Chan's Song - (Resonance)
John Beasley - Letter To Herbie - Chan's Song - (Resonance)
*Marshall Vente - Marshall Arts - A Bill Evans Tune For Ra - (Chicago Sessions)
Manfredo Fest - Just Jobim - Ligia - (dmp)
*Jim Rotondi - Blues For Brother Ray - One Mint Julep - (Positone)
9:00pm
*Dave Siebels - With the Big Phat Band - I Wish - (PBGL)
Keith Jarrett - Yesterdays - Stella By Starlight - (ECM)
*Avery Sharpe - Autumn Moonlight - Fire And Rain - (JKNM)
Steve Smith - Buddy's Buddies - How Do You Keep the Music Playing? - (Tone Center)
*Nancy Wright - Moanin' - When Sunny Gets Blue - (Chicken Coup)
Ahmad Jamal - After Fajr - Time On My Hands - (Dreyfus)
Octobop - Very Early - Pink Panther - (Mystic Lane)
Michael B - Dem's Da Breaks - My One And Only Love - (Primrose Lane)
10:00pm
*Resonance Big Band - Plays Tribute To Oscar Peterson - Freedom Medley - (Resonance)
*Grant Stewart - Plays Music Of Ellington & Strayhorn - The Feeling Of Jazz - (Sharp 9)
Scott Hamilton - Live In London - When Your Lover Has Gone - (Concord)
*Dan Adler - All Things Familiar - I Love You - (Emdan)
Great Jazz Trio - Someday My Prince Will Come - The Shadow Of Your Smile - ((Eighty-Eights)
*Joe Locke/David Hazeltine - Mutual Admiration Society 2 - The Peacocks - (Sharp 9)
11:00pm
Chie Imaizumi - Unfailing Kindness - Adversity - (Capri)
Ron Escheté - In The Middle - Oh, Lady Be Good - (Rev Jazz)
Lee Konitz - More Live-Lee - Invitation - (Milestone)
Charles Earland - Unforgettable - Europa - (Muse)
Michel Petrucciani - Trio In Tokyo - Home - (Dreyfus)

*Recent release